Sunday 4 December 2011

Foraging in the Forest...er, antique shop, actually!

Here I am in one of my favourite activites, rooting around an antique/second hand/vintage shop seeing what I can find to bring home with me.  As it turned out on this trip, nothing!  Many things were lovely, but none MADE me open up that carvanous bag and get out my wallet.

This shop is in Ludlow, which is a lovely market town only about 30 miles from here.  I like to go on the train, as the road is windy and twisty and I end up feeling a bit green by the time we get there. The shop is actually a large building with a good selection of little stalls.  It's imaginatively called "Warehouse."  Check it out if you are in Ludlow.  It's near the Square and across from the Assembly Rooms.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rosemary,nice to meet you,and thank you for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower now- I see you just started your blog, i like it, i love England! i was there once,I would like to go back - As for me i guess i am blessed with good genetic, you should see my mother and father! Plus i do the basics, watch the sun, moisturize and bla, bla...but i think i am very young at heart and eternal teenager suddenly struck with menopause!

Ariane xxxxx

The Style Crone said...

To actually leave without buying something? It sounds like you are into editing, which is a skill I am now developing.

Rosemary the Shopper said...

Editing my purchases? Moi?? No, more like I was looking to buy a horse and found myself in the cow shed!