Wednesday 30 November 2011

Cranberry and brown and ....pink?!


Jacket: vintage late 40's, early 50s swing jacket, Vintage fair in Liverpool
Brown polo neck: Primark?
Brown wide belt: Rackham's
Cranberry twirly scarf: gift
Pink skirt: charity shop
Cranberry boots: Ethel Austin
Not shown: cranberry tights

Can you wear pink in winter?  Not sure if it's allowed!  Anyway, I enjoyed this colour combination, and if the Fashion Police want to arrest me, let them come and get me.  I took this photo of the clothes on their own, as my hair was a fright that day.

2 comments:

The Style Crone said...

Lovely color combo! And pink in winter? Pink works across the seasons, as far as I'm concerned. The cranberry boots are gorgeous!

Mrs. D said...

Hi Rosemary, I left you a note the other day, not sure if you've seen it, we got paired up for the Christmas swap. My email is glitzykitty@gmail.com, please drop me a line so we can make arrangements.
Cheers