Friday 24 February 2012

Funky Fashion Recue

For some reason, I've been in a fashion funk lately, unable to put together an outfit that really pleases me.  Everything is OK, except for something.... sometimes it's only when I go out the door, that I think, "Dang, this ain't it!  This scarf...gloves...skirt...something.... isn't dancing to the same tune as everything else."

So, regardless of the outfit on top, I can be sure that these little darlings will look good.  They are from a company called Miss L. Fire from London.  (Missle fire, get it?!!)  Anyway, their official name is "Fitzgerald" which I think is kind of jazzy.  They do look good with Victorian clothes, even though you don't get to see a lot of the shoe.  Actually, they look best when you don't see any leg, but there it is.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome shoes! They should put a bounce in your step. I like that company name too. Ha!

Rosemary the Shopper said...

Thanks Melanie. The step, she's a bouncin'. Soon I will be chic all the way up to my knees.

Can't believe it's snowing in Vancouver. Has the city ground to a halt?

Cheers,
Rosemary

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

I love these shoes!! Your feet and ankles look perfect, just like the ads long ago! Keep steppin'!

Love,

Jean
www.drossintogold.com

Rosemary the Shopper said...

Jean! You're so sweet! I was going to say, "pardon the size of the ankles" but then thought the better of it. (I thought perhaps people wouldn't notice.)

Maybe my next post will be my other pair of Miss L Fire boots.

Cheers, Rosemary

Vix said...

Those are gorgeous boots, very Victorian. Love from Vix in Walsall. x

Rosemary the Shopper said...

Hi Vix! So nice to hear from you. I always love your outfits. If you fancy a day out from Walsall, Shrewsbury is a direct train trip from Wolverhampton/Birmingham. Neat shops, but not as great bargains as what you are finding.

Cheers, Rosemary