Wednesday 5 February 2014

It's Almost a Hat

I forgot to mention in my post about the Isabella Blow exhibition that the reason I am having a photo of myself with a hat is that I am linking up with Judith Boyd's HAT ATTACK from her blog: stylecrone.com. I am going to try to do a link, but if it doesn't work, google www.stylecrone.com. www.stylecrone.com

 Judith, bless her, has the most fabulous taste in clothes and hats. Especially hats, and is single-handedly bringing hats back to life in this very century. You know, the one we live in!

 Here is my "almost a hat". It is actually a fake furry headband, but most people mistake it for a Cossack style hat.

6 comments:

Connie said...

I love it. Furry chicness!

Aya said...

Wow, you look amazing! I love your near-hat, and the gorgeous coat you are wearing. I agree with your friend from your earlier post: we all wish we could look like you. :D

The Style Crone said...

The faux fur headband looks gorgeous on you and thank you so much for sharing with Hat Attack. You are glamorous in your black and white! And your writing is always a pleasure to read!

Melanie said...

Great hat. I can see where the confusion might come in. I think the headband style of hat would look good with The Dress. But I much prefer how you look here. Chic indeed. No country bumpkin within eyesight.

No Fear of Fashion said...

Looking so elegant. And fashionable (black and white... the "in thing". The style of your lovely coat goes well with the furry headband/hat. I find it really difficult to match my hats (or rather bonnets) with scarfs and coats.
Judith is the one who inspired me to get some hats. Never wore them before.

Jean at www.drossintogold.com said...

Hello Dear One!!! It's almost that time!! Do you have special plans? Mine are very modest, with a small collection of friends coming over and perhaps having lunch at one of my favorite spots. i leave for the west coast on the 18th to see my son, so that's celebratory too.

Sending MUCH love your way!!!

I LOVE YOUR HAT-THINGY!!! XXXOOO