Sunday 14 August 2011

Another 50 word Marvel

I have to sort out some photos for my next blog entries, so I thought in the meantime, I would post another of my 50 word stories that I wrote for a contest that the Daily Telegraph ran some time ago.  Appropriately enough, it's about fashion.


How Fitting

At last count, Suzanna had 318 pairs of shoes.  More if you counted the slippers.

"How could any one woman need so many shoes?" despaired her husband Rob.

Eventually, a foot fetishist wooed her away with joint partnership in a shoe boutique.

Shortly thereafter, she developed a thing for hats.


This story is especially for my blog buddy Judith, who loves hats.  Check out her great blog on http://www.stylecrone.com/

1 comment:

The Style Crone said...

Thank you so much for the mention! I loved this 50 word marvel. Very clever and 318 pairs of shoes couldn't possible be too many, especially if that INCLUDES the slippers.